What is Noni
Noni is a superfruit that comes from the Noni tree, native to the tropical plains of Polynesia, Tahiti, Fiji, and Hawaii. The Noni fruit has been cherished for more than 2,000 years for its ability to cure a variety of ailments in the body. As the Noni fruit ripens, it turns a yellowish-white color and emits a very distinct scent.
But as many alternative practitioners, skincare specialist, and their clients are discovering, it is more than worth the effort to explore and experience the bountiful benefits of this amazingly healing fruit. It may surprise you to know that the noni fruit and its juice are jam-packed with over 170 vitamins and nutrients.
1 - Packed with Antioxidants and Vitamins
Noni Skin Elixir is made with the purest Noni Fruit and organic Aloe Vera Juice. These powerful antioxidants naturally help moisturize the skin while leaving the skin to appear more firm. This elixir is ideal for use on minor sunburn, windburn, and irritated skin.
2 - Collagen Boost
Noni is a rich source of nutrients including Vitamin C, A, flavonoids, potassium, linoleic, amino acids and phytonutrients , which are known for improving the appearance of skin tone and elasticity.
3 - Fights Breakouts
The properties in noni have been known for Centuries to help fight the appearance of breakouts on the skin. Not to mention Noni also helps hydrate the skin making it useful for combating the appearance of acne and congestion.
4 - Hydrating
The presence of essential fatty acids in Noni helps the skin to appear hydrated.
5 - Sun Burn Relief
Noni acts as a natural aid to help the appearance of red, inflamed skin making it an exceptional aid for sunburn relief. Noni hydrates the skin without trapping heat, allowing for a cooling affect on the skin.
TIPS + TRICKS | Noni Skin Elixir
- Post Wax - Apply Noni Skin Elixir after waxing or threading service to help the appearance of red skin.
- Sun Burn - Noni provides a nice cooling sensation when applied directly to sunburned skin and has been shown to rapidly reduce the appearance of redness. Apply a thin layer over the entire area and let it dry.
- Acne Mask - Mix Noni Skin Elixir with your favorite hydrating acne mask for a bacteria-fighting boost to combat active breakouts.
- Skin Tightener - Add a pump of Noni to your best natural daily moisturizer and apply over the face, neck, and chest for a firmer looking skin tone and elasticity.
- Post Pimple - The properties in Noni Skin Elixir help to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation. Apply a thin layer over skin, then follow with a moisturizer to assist with hydration. Perfect for individuals concerned with acne scars and breakouts.